The job description:
- Join Company’s software development projects.
- Write automation test scripts using Java, JMeter, and Selenium.
- Job description will be discussed during the interview for details.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent discipline.
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience, primarily using Java.
- Experience and knowledge of databases – both relational and NoSQL.
- Solid working knowledge distributed messaging and streaming platforms, such as Apache Kafka Streams as well as dealing with unbounded data.
- Comprehensive understanding of software systems, including the compiler/JVM/garbage collection, distributed systems, optimizers and compilers.
- Understanding of the TCP stack and MQTT/HTTP based protocols.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in docker development and deployments such as Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of one of the major cloud providers(Azure/AWS/GCP) and CI/CD based workflow.
- Know how to use JMeter/TestNG and how to use Postman to test APIs.
- Proficient in English.
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Salary review 2 times/year.
- Full benefits for employees according to the Vietnam Labor Laws: social and health insurance.
- An international, professional, young but innovative and dynamic environment working closely with international experts and joining conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies.
- Holidays based on Vietnamese labor law + paid vacations.
- Opportunity to onsite on US.
- Company trip, Team Building.
SETA international Viet Nam
Add: HL Tower, 82 Duy Tan, Ha Noi
Skype: Ms Ngoc: Dương Bích Ngọc, Ms Van Anh: live:.cid.3fdf1ba34b2d0edd