The job description:
- Improve tooling, processes, security and infrastructure that support all of Aeris cloud environments.
- Identify, design and develop automation solutions to create, manage and improve cloud infrastructure, builds and deployments.
- Lead from Proof of Concept to Implementation of new devsecops tools and solutions.
- Strong Code Development (Groovy, Terraform, Python) and do peer code reviews on a daily basis.
- Own critical infrastructure components or systems, and continuously work to improve them
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root, looking for failure patterns and driving resolution
- Kubernetes experience is must-have
Required Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, around 6+ years of professional technology experience
- Minimum of 4 -6 years of development / automation experience in development, cloud, devops, security or related field
- Experience deploying and running enterprise cloud infrastructure, preferably with GCP
- Proven capability for critical thinking, problem solving and the patience to see hard problems through to the end
- Hands-on Automation with Terraform, Groovy, Jenkins, and experience with CI-CD.
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Salary review 2 times/year.
- Full benefits for employees according to the Vietnam Labor Laws: social and health insurance.
- An international, professional, young but innovative and dynamic environment working closely with international experts and joining conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies.
- Holidays based on Vietnamese labor law + paid vacations.
- Opportunity to onsite on US.
- Company trip, Team Building.
SETA international Viet Nam
Add: HL Tower, 82 Duy Tan, Ha Noi
Skype: Ms Ngoc: Dương Bích Ngọc, Ms Van Anh: live:.cid.3fdf1ba34b2d0edd