- Developing a project plan, monitoring progress, and tracking the traffic and workload.
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations, as well as prioritizing and negotiating timelines and deliverables to meet key business objectives.
- Delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Play the role of Scrum Master to coach and facilitate one or many teams following the agile approach.
- Managing project workstreams and key metrics within JIRA, Confluence, and available tools.
- Generating project/program reports for executive management with metrics.
- Taking initiative in improving reporting, processes, workflow, and outcomes.
- Connect team members, build team spirit.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager or Scrum Master and at least 3 years work experience in software development.
- Have experience of Scrum framework, rules, and practices
- Knowledge of developing and managing task dashboards and processes
- Solid knowledge of software requirements, development process, project management and leadership
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving, presentation skills
- Good human relation skills, ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams
- Experience running projects applying continuous integration, continuous delivery is a plus.
- Proven experience in project estimation, budget control, people management, risk management, quality and productivity monitoring.
- Scrum Master certification such as PSM, CSM is a plus.
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Salary review 2 times/year
- Full benefits for employees according to the Vietnam Labor Laws: social and health insurance
- An international, professional, young but innovative, knowledge-shared environment work closely with international experts and join conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies.
- Holidays based on Vietnamese labor law + paid vacations
- Opportunity to onsite on US
- Company trip, Team Building
Salary: Negotiate (Up to 2500$)
SETA international Viet Nam
Add: HL Tower, 82 Duy Tan, Ha Noi
Skype: Ms Ngoc: live:f68ef2ffd797236d, Ms Van Anh: live:.cid.3fdf1ba34b2d0edd