- Be responsible for the successful planning, management and delivery of overall marketing strategy. Developing and implementing our marketing plans, activities, social media, events…. And perform regular maintenance on different marketing channels.
- Maintain a specialist understanding of products, sales, services, policies, processes, tools, resources to identify and address customer needs, to provide accurate, valid and complete marketing strategy to grow customer base and strengthen BlueEye Brand.
- Implement plans and actions for different marketing channels according to each state of the project/product. Work closely with the designer, operator, dev team and third parties to coordinate and implement a wide variety of online digital marketing/direct marketing (SEO, Community marketing using SNS channel, FB,Twitter, Blog post on Medium, Telegram, online advertisement, affiliate program…)
- Collect market intelligence & key competitors’ activities to revise marketing plans accordingly
- Manage and maintain the company’s public image including the writing of press releases and propagation to media.
- Make recommendation to the Product manager/ Sales Manager regarding Product/Sales/ Merchandising/ Promotion plans
- Coach and lead marketing team for best performance and career development
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Marketing/Digital Marketing or similar
- Strong knowledge in Marketing & Branding, understand the key concept of marketing strategy in each stage of a product life cycle and promote a new Brand
- Strong understanding of digital advertising, social media and advertisement platform
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage team member effectively
- Able to read and write in English to communicate with others.
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales and account team, clients and third parties.
- Experience in develop new product brand is a plus
- Experience in creating Marketing/digital advertising/social media content for a new product is a plus
- Experience in deploy product in US/EU or international market is a plus
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills. Excellence in time management and task management skills.
- Middle ~ High level of English communication.
- Attractive salary and quarterly bonus based on performance.
- Salary review 2 times/year
- Full benefits for employees according to the Vietnam Labor Laws: social and health insurance
- An international, professional, young but innovative, knowledge-shared environment that works closely with international experts and joins conferences and workshops on exciting new technologies.
- Holidays based on Vietnamese labor law + paid vacations
- Opportunity to onsite on US
- Company trip, Team Building
- Salary: Negotiate
SETA international Viet Nam
Add: HL Tower, 82 Duy Tan, Ha Noi
Skype: Ms Hang: maihang1205, Ms Ngoc: live:f68ef2ffd797236d